Date: 1980's reproduction
Size: 17.75 x 23.5 inches
About The Poster:
The Champagne house De Castellane was founded in Epernay, in the heart of the Champagne region by the Viscount Florens de Castellane in 1895. The Viscount adopted the Cross of Saint Andrews, the emblem of his brand, as a tribute to the oldest regiment of Champagne. Very quickly the Champagne de Castellane became the Champagne of the Gay Paris of the Belle Epoque and is still considered a premium brand as of today.
This restrike of a classic Mario poster was produced for the domestic French market in the 1980s. Featuring an elegant woman drinking the best Champagne - Castellane, naturally ... Retro, special and a sure hit for any kitchen, store or restaurant! This poster is in excellent condition.